
Some of the funniest things I experience in my life are with my dog. I am endlessly amused by his spontaneous antics. The laughter that comes from enjoying a pet to me, sometimes trumps the humor that comes from people who consciously try to be funny.
Just the other day, my two and a half year old dog, who has never touched my shoes in life, picked my sneaker up in his mouth and carried it over to me. I have no idea what he wanted but I laughed and laughed!
Aside from spontaneous hilarity, he has many funny quirks, such as the way in which he demands water. For two years I filled his water bowl from the faucet. So when he wanted water, rather than bark at his bowl, he would bark at the kitchen sink. Well, a few months ago I started filling his bowl with water from my Brita pitcher. And now, he barks at the fridge for water! It cracks me up, he's a little dog diva insisting on filtered water.
Anyhow, for his first Halloween I dressed him up as a golfer. The pic captures the pure goofiness that only a dog can possess. If this silliness isn't funny, I don't know what is!
No comments:
Post a Comment