Monday, December 14, 2009

Course Recap

Going into this class, I was hella stressed. I had Beth's Photoshop class and it was one of the most creatively and technically-challenging courses I've had in my entire college career. So I was pretty much shaking in my boots before the semester even started.

At the beginning of the semester, I was still nervous about the free-form nature of the class. However, by the second or third meeting, I was anxious to get to class and see what would happen next, rather than be bracing myself for it.

All in all, I really enjoyed this class. We covered all nature and manner of topics. It served as a creative outlet free of the technical constraints so many of the New Media classes tend to employ. I think this type of class is just what the New Media program needs to balance out some of the software/hardware driven curriculum.

Plus, Beth is just cool. I'm gonna miss this class big time. Maybe you could fail me so I could take it again? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment