Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Getting to Know You

Class yesterday was fun and different. It was cool to get to know another classmate. I'm not sure how easy it is to dial down to the identity of a stranger with an hour, but I think I got some sense of who he is.

With the warm weather dwindling, it was great to sit outside and chat rather than be in a normal class getting a lecture. But not much about this class is 'normal' anyhow. In a good way!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad it was OK for you. I was worried you got really offended. Just remember, he is sooooo young (and stubborn.) He meant well; I really do believe that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just now stumbled across your comment back! I was amused with being called out as old... control freak, yes, but easily offended, no. :) And one on one, he is less contrary than in class. Anyhow, thanks for checking, all was great with me!

    ReplyDelete